Infrastructure Officer - 4 Waters
Do you want to finish each day knowing that you have made a difference in our community!
Are you passionate about providing creative and strategic solutions to 4-Waters and infrastructure solutions?
Do you have infrastructure experience and a focus on health and safety?
About Kaipara District Council
We are in the business of creating a thriving community where people love to live, work and play. We offer an enviable lifestyle in a beautiful environment where rural charm meets coastal chic. Northland's renowned white sandy beaches, extensive native forests, rolling green pastures and work-life balance make this an amazing place to live and work.
The Kaipara district is the fastest growing district in the North Island, and we have a number of exciting projects and initiatives on the go.
About the Role
We have an opportunity for a technical specialist to join our Infrastructure Services team to deliver as an Infrastructure Officer in the area of 4 Waters, to assist us in maintaining and operating infrastructure which services our growing community.
- Ensure the Councils 4 Waters assets are managed and maintained effectively
- Provide subject matter expertise throughout the project Lifecyle
- Coordinate with contractors and assist with the maintenance and improvements of stormwater assets
- Provide budget and financial management within the Storm Water area
- Manage the delivery of key strategic stormwater and land drainage initiatives developed as part of the strategic plan
What's on offer to you?
Apart from our attractive location, Kaipara District Council offers a supportive team environment experiencing positive transformation and growth, a competitive salary, study assistance, development opportunities and flexible working options.
If this sounds good, don't delay - apply now! Please refer to the job description for more information.