Revenue Officer - Property
- Are you a rating professional looking for a new challenge?
- Do you enjoy a busy varied role in a friendly team?
- Want to live and work in a beautiful part of New Zealand, and make a difference in your community?
About the role
We have an exciting opportunity for a Revenue Officer to join our revenue team. In this permanent role, you will work as part of a team to ensure the collection and recovery of revenue to provide sufficient resources to serve the district. A key focus of this role is to maintain Rating Information and Property Databases to confirm rates and property information is reliable, accurate and meets statutory requirements. You'll also be working on a range of other rating activities and projects. This role will be based in Dargaville, with flexible working options available.
You are an enthusiastic team player with:
- 2-4 years similar experience, preferably in a local government setting
- Experience with accounting information systems, preferably rating systems
- Experience in bookkeeping and accounts receivable
- Strong communication skills and a commitment to providing excellent customer service
About Kaipara District Council
We are in the business of ‘growing a better Kaipara', creating a thriving community where people love to live, work and play. We offer an enviable lifestyle in a beautiful environment where rural charm meets coastal chic. Northland's renowned white sandy beaches, extensive native forests, rolling green pastures and work-life balance make this an amazing place to live and work. The Kaipara District is the fastest growing district in the North Island, and we have a number of exciting projects and initiatives on the go.
What's on offer?
Apart from our gorgeous location, Kaipara District Council offers a supportive team environment in the midst of positive transformation and change. We also offer:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working options and great work-life balance
- Ongoing professional development and study assistance
If this sounds like you, don't wait - apply now!