Campground Co-ordinator - Kai Iwi Lakes
(Fixed term 12 months)
About Kaipara District Council
We offer an enviable lifestyle in a beautiful environment where rural charm meets coastal chic. Northland's renowned white sandy beaches, extensive native forests, rolling green pastures and laid back lifestyle make this an amazing place to live and work.
Kai Iwi Lakes is one of Kaipara's top premier parks. This rare opportunity sees you as the front face of our Pine Beach and Promenade Point Campgrounds. You will provide exceptional customer service, along with processing payments and reconciliation.
This is a varied role with the peak periods during the summer months. You will be responsible for all aspects of the campground including managing the online booking system, events centre, handling complaints, and cleaning the facilities.
To be considered, you will need the following skills and experience:
- A demonstrated career in customer service
- Campground Management (desirable)
- Professional customer first attitude
- Resilience and ability to work under pressure
- Cash handling and numeracy skills
- Honest and reliable
- Computer literacy
- Commitment to our values and teamwork
Apart from the gorgeous location, Kaipara District Council offers a supportive team environment in the midst of positive transformation and change.
Benefits can include:
- Competitive salary
- Professional memberships and ongoing professional development
- Study assistance
- Negotiation on flexible working options
- Promotion opportunities and career pathways
- Health and wellbeing initiatives