Fixed Term 12 Months
Are you an experienced SharePoint Administrator looking for a new challenge?
Are you sick of city traffic and would like to live and work in a small vibrant community?
Do you want to live in an amazing location, work in an amazing job and make a real and positive difference?
About Kaipara District Council
We are in the business of creating a thriving community where people love to live, work and play. We recognise that to do that, we need to have the right people on board.
We offer an enviable lifestyle in a beautiful environment where rural charm meets coastal chic. Northland's renowned white sandy beaches, extensive native forests, rolling green pastures and laid back lifestyle make this an amazing place to live and work.
About the Role
In this role you will provide SharePoint Online technical support and subject matter expertise to the KDC Project team responsible for the implementation of SharePoint Online at Kaipara District Council.
Reporting to the IT Project Manager your duties will include:
- Working alongside our implementation partner to provide first line technical support for all SharePoint users during the Digital Workspace deployment program
- Performing SharePoint Online testing during project implementation phases
- Providing advice and assistance with the development and implementation of Digital Governance standards, policies, processes and procedures to enable effective management of SharePoint
- Perform site administration duties for KDC's SharePoint Online (and Teams) including daily monitoring, troubleshooting and performance analysis, adding document libraries, lists and forms etc.
Ideally you will have SharePoint administration certification coupled with at least three years related experience in SharePoint administration.
Your experience will also include:
- MS Teams / Office 365 experience
- Demonstrated experience in working with systems and people
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to analyse business requirements
Most importantly, you would love to be part of a team of professionals who are dedicated to making a difference in our community
What's on offer to you?
Apart from our gorgeous location, we'll offer a competitive salary package. A great team and an opportunity to put all of your skills to work. Supportive executive team and an organisation in the midst of transformation and change.