Support two General Managers at the Kaipara District Council
Do you want to live in an amazing location, work in a fulfilling job and make a real and positive difference?
We're looking for an experienced and proactive administrator to support two of our General Managers.
Based in Mangawhai, full time, permanent role.
At Kaipara District Council we are proud to be part of a thriving community that offers a balanced lifestyle, great climate, affordable housing, and plenty of opportunities for recreation and relaxation. We are intent on lifting the wellbeing and pride of our communities.
About the role:
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Executive Assistant to support two of our General Managers. This role is responsible for providing comprehensive executive support to the General Managers of Sustainable Growth and Investment and Infrastructure Services.
This includes but not limited to:
- Providing administrative and information management support to the General Managers including drafting correspondence and coordinating the timely preparation of reports
- Organising meetings, coordinating associated meeting papers and taking minutes
- Managing the General Managers calendars and organising travel and accommodation
- Maintaining effective working relationships with all internal and external stakeholders
- Undertaking special projects to support the General Managers where required.
Applications are invited from versatile, enthusiastic and well organised senior administration professionals with previous experience in a high-level executive support role.
A positive and professional approach, an ability to build and maintain effective working relationships, strong written communication skills, excellent attention to detail, high levels of initiative, resilience, warmth, good humour and the ability to multi-task will all be essential requirements. An understanding of Local Government is an advantage.
An opportunity this special won't stick around for long. If this sounds good, don't delay - apply now.